For patients who may be concerned about deductibles, or may not have dental insurance, we provide flexible and creative financial solutions for each and every patient who visits our dental office. Each dentist will gather together a comprehensive outline of the best solutions for your dental needs. S/he will then prioritize those solutions and present them on a timeline that can fit in with your budget, timeline, and availability. Our dentists work in cooperation with you and our financial administrators to tailor a dental care package just for you.
We ask you to keep in mind that for your optimum oral care, our dentists may prefer to generate a long-term plan that could require three to four years to complete, depending on your case. If necessary, Winchester Dental offers a one-year, deferred-interest plan where the office pays interest to Care Credit for the first year. Our patients can apply for CareCredit online or at our office, whichever is most convenient.
Dental Insurance Plans
Winchester Dental accepts Delta Dental Premier insurance plans, and deferred-interest financing options through CareCredit. We also provide courtesy filing of claims for patients who participate in other dental plans.
Smile Care Club Coverage
Winchester Dental also offers Smile Care Club, an affordable coverage plan with a nominal fee. Your coverage in Smile Care Club is billed annually, and provides you year-round, basic preventative dental care at a fraction of regular fee amounts.
Which dental services does Smile Care Club membership cover?
Your Smile Care Club membership includes these services at no extra cost:
- Routine dental examinations (every six months at the time of teeth cleaning)
- X-rays (one set every 12 months)
- Teeth cleaning for adults and children (every six months)
- Fluoride treatments for children (every six months)
- One emergency examination per year, if needed
- Cosmetic consultation
Am I eligible for Smile Care Club?
Yes! Here are just some of the benefits of your coverage with this plan:
- We accept patients with all health conditions in this program
- You cannot be denied coverage
- There are no deductibles, and no health questions
- You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations
How does Smile Care Club affect the cost of additional services and treatments?
Your membership in this plan also provides you a discount (typically 15%) on selected additional services, including:
- Restorative dentistry (fillings, crowns, root canals, and dentures)
- Cosmetic whitening treatments
- Orthodontics (traditional braces and clear aligners [ClearCorrect or Invisalign®])
Please contact us for specific discounted fee amounts, comparison information, and with your questions on treatments not listed here.
Now Accepting Online Payments
You may make CareCredit payments here.