Now you can protect your teeth all year! Winchester Dental is pleased to offer Smile Care Club, an affordable coverage plan with a nominal fee. Your coverage in Smile Care Club is billed annually, and provides you year-round, basic preventative dental care at a fraction of regular fee amounts.
Which dental services does Smile Care Club membership cover?
Your Smile Care Club membership includes these services at no extra cost:
- Routine dental examinations (every six months at the time of teeth cleaning)
- X-rays (one set every 12 months)
- Teeth cleaning for adults and children (every six months)
- Fluoride treatments for children (every six months)
- One emergency examination per year, if needed
Am I eligible for Smile Care Club?
Yes! Here are just some of the benefits of your coverage with this plan:
- We accept patients with all health conditions in this program
- You cannot be denied coverage
- There are no deductibles, and no health questions
- You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations
How does Smile Care Club affect the cost of additional services and treatments?
Your membership in this plan also provides you a discount (typically 15%) on selected additional services, including:
- Restorative dentistry (fillings, crowns, root canals, and dentures)
- Cosmetic whitening treatments
- Cosmetic consultations
- Orthodontics (traditional braces and clear aligners)
Please contact us for specific discounted fee amounts, comparison information, and with your questions on treatments not listed here.
How much is Smile Care Club coverage?
Please see our basic fee schedule below. Depending on the coverage you select, you can expect to save at least 15% on basic preventative services. Please note that the prices listed are in effect as of May 1, 2018 and may change upon membership renewal.
- Individual coverage: $300/year
- Individual and spouse: $576/year
- Family plan (two adults and two children): $924/year
- Additional children in family: each $120/year
How can I enroll?
Enrollment is simple—just fill out a form when you visit the office, and provide us your payment or payment information (check, money order, or credit card).