To celebrate our new whitening product, Start Pure®, we are offering a very special rate on in-office teeth whitening for the summer!
For all new and existing patients who schedule or have already scheduled a dental hygiene visit to occur before Labor Day, we are offering teeth whitening sessions at:
- Half off a single whitening session—regularly $249, just $125* during this offer
- Half off a double whitening session—regularly $349, just $175* during this offer
We are so pleased to offer the Start Pure Professional product because of all the advantages to our patients.
- Start Pure uses a safe, super violet LED light to activate its whitening gel in just 20 minutes!
- There is virtually NO SENSITIVITY with the Start Pure product. If you have avoided whitening in the past because you experience sensitivity, you will be glad to hear that with new patented technology that prevents dehydration of your teeth, this painful side effect is a thing of the past.
- No impressions, and no messy trays!
There’s no need to spend time at home each day for weeks to get the results you want. After just a single 40-minute session in the office, you can leave with whiter teeth. Single-session patients will go home with a take-home pen to continue the whitening process and maintain results. The take-home pen is easy to use; just pat your teeth dry with a tissue, paint the product on your teeth, and wait two minutes. For patients with heavy stains or that are hydrogen peroxide-resistant, a double session is available using a carbamide peroxide.
For patients who choose at-home teeth whitening, our Dual System Take Home Pens are available for just $99 after a quick exam in the office to ensure that their teeth are healthy. The pens work well on their own, and are a good choice for patients who wish to perform their own teeth whitening at home.
An exam by one of our dentists is required prior to any whitening treatment to ensure your teeth are healthy. To take advantage of our summer teeth whitening special, you must schedule or have already scheduled your first or next dental hygiene visit to occur before Labor Day (Monday, September 5, 2016).
* These prices apply when payment is made by cash or check. Processing fees will be added for payments made by other means.